Download Android applications to your computer
Imagine that you don't have a state-of-the-art smartphone, but you're interested in some of the applications available on Google Play that your Android version doesn't support. Downloading them in APK format straight to your computer could be useful to launch them with an Android emulator, like BlueStacks or YouWave, for instance, and try them out. Then you need to get hold of the Chrome add-on called APK Downloader.
Download applications for Android from Google Play with a single click.
- Download Android applications from Google Play.
- Automatic activation.
- Downloads just one click away.
The icon on the address bar will tell you when you can use it
Once you install APK Downloader, the add-on's icon will appear next to the address bar whenever it can be used. At that moment, you only need to click on it and the application will be downloaded to the folder that we have configured to store our downloads.
Quickly download applications from Google Play to your computer with APK Downloader.
- To be able to use the application you need to use the email and password you associated to your Google Play account, and insert your phone's ID.
- This add-on only works with free application on Google Play.
- Requires Google Chrome.
- To install the add-on, open the Chrome Extensions window: Tools >> Extensions and drag the add-on to the window. Then accept the list of permissions pressing "Add".